Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hols

Well the hols are turning out to be quite...a repetition...movies...tv...blogging...chatting...lol. What do I want?...hmm...mayb skiing? riding? haha....some new things to do. Blogging is actually quite fun...but then...sometimes at a loss as to what to say...somehow words escape me when I have to type it all out...but the rest of the time...my sis is always asking me...well...shut up. No lah...I am just joking...let me try some new things with this blog.

ok so this is one of my favorite movies...the sixth one is coming soon...and I totally cannot wait to see what it's going to be like. Just something new for today....these kids are so rich you will not believe it...all through entertaining us all...hard work though! Okie so this has been a bit more of an interesting post...'en mi opinion' hehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment