Thursday, April 23, 2009

Freedom!

YESYES ok so that came a few days ago...I am feeling like watching tv and going to the movies is getting to be the only things that I can spend my time on right now. Beginning to miss the good ol' days at inti cramming for tests and finishing assignments last minute....OOPS! did i just say that....someone help me....! I miss my room, my roommate, my friends, going for dinner, ahhh....everything...I feel so tired. Okie while I am blogging I am watching an old series '3rd Rock from the Sun' on tv...super funny about aliens trying to understand the world and humans actions. Used to watch it when I was smaller...earlier America's Top Model and before that a bit of American Idol. TV, TV, TV...it's fun but then when the program finished like lost...waiting for the next program:D My sis is playing solitaire on the home com while I am here...this is the routine...she is free too for a while. Have some company at home:) Ok so I guess the next thing to do is youtube..cause the program on TV just finished...ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment