Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Finally...resting!

We did it! Trip finished today and we are all tired!!! I have got so many things to share...photos...places we visited and people we met hehe. Very tired right now...and just checking facebook...emails all accumulated over the last few days. Anyway I will be at home now and hoping to hang out with some friends over the next few weeks...:) Few more months hols but will zoom by quite fast I should think...based on past experience.
New sem at inti just started on mon...missing it so so much! How does the time pass so fast?!! Missing del...sheesh...how many times have I said that...lol! Well wat-to-do...life's like that...time passes fast but it's the present moment that counts. Intit has been the best part of my life so far...and it shall remain a defining part of my life...and the people who made it the best time of my life...they will always remain in my heart. Let me just leave it at that:)
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment