Thursday, May 28, 2009

My old roomie:)

Just looking at Evonne's blog just now...realized that maybe I should post more:D Evonne...so many things to say!!! Lol...I should be online more then can talk to you and the others.


I have to say that I still really miss Inti...even though not as much as last time la. It's like I remember all the things I did there especially with the gals, lei, boey, evonne, ce...the classes...going to the side walk cafe...yumming (as Evonne's calls it) outside...buying snacks and stationery from Times and so many other countless things. But most of all, I miss living with my old roomie Delwyn.





As yal know I am doing actuarial science...but Delwyn studies law...totally different fields. I remember one of the first times we had some fun together (but it was totally embarassing for me lol) was when we both joined tennis. I was totally crap at that...but you were quite good eh, Del? You were so nervous at first...until you saw me playing hahaha...! I'm still eager to learn though, okay okay...coming back to topic here. I also remember enjoying myself at Del's bday bbq and meeting many of her classmates....mostly of course Sanghee lah...:)



Actually as I am writing here, I can't seem to remember much about the times I had there with Delwyn. Maybe the truth is, I don't want to say much because I prefer to just leave that in my own memories. I just know...that I enjoyed your company Del...especially when we both used to stay up late and study until sometimes 5 in the morning LOL...when we had dinner together and many other countless times we had.



Living with a person...and then having to go our own separate ways...really can break one's heart sometimes. I have many things of my own to do now...and many new people to meet...but I can't help missing my time at inti. I tell you, I remember everything...every moment which I enjoyed as well as some difficult moments. It's like I have never left...but I am still a part of my present time...and I can still keep in touch with friends I have made there. Maybe that's all that matters...what you take with you and not what you leave behind. And the great thing is...you can take the best things with you...the people you love and the things you learnt.



This post is dedicated to Delwyn for being the best roommate I could ever have and a friend for now and for time to come:)

God bless

Love Rach.

No comments:

Post a Comment