Tuesday, May 12, 2009

So into F.R.I.E.N.D.S lately...

Okay...so during college time youtube was my entertainment provider but now...with a video-renting shop just close by in TTDI...guess what...I have been rewatching ALL the F.R.I.E.N.D.S episodes. From season 1 to 10! Ok I admit watching tv is not a "highly recommended" way to spend my hols but...still got 3 more months lah...;)

Watching this series is a really cool way to relax and sit back and enjoy the humor. More to add there is a Rachel in the series...haha. Me and my sis have been trying to slowly watch the cd's we borrow so we don't have to keep spending money to borrow every few days. I bet the video shopowner is really thrilled though :P whenever i'm on hol especially, they get a lot of business...:)

Thinking of going for a movie later...my sis is really asking me all the time to go ice-skating but i'm total crap at that so...movie is better. Maybe I'll oblidge her today. Ciao

1 comment: