Monday, May 25, 2009

Hols

Okay so yesterday I wrote something and then decided today that it should not be here LOL. Anyway, I woke up a bit early today, had some breakfast and played parts of my two favorite Beethoven sonatas, Pathetique and Moonlight, the first movements. Then I listened to the recordings and now I am here online. Somehow the hols are not as boring as at the beginning. The weather is getting incresingly hotter and hotter here...and I am not allowed to put on the air-conditioning so often...expensive mah. My sis has gone to my aunt's place and is still there...I could have gone yesterday but then I was not feeling so well.

Going to be lunch time soon. Oh ya, I am so excited now I can check my email on my hp...after so long the internet is finally working and I am officially a mobile internet user haha.

There was supposed to be another post here before this but I decided that maybe it's not such a good idea or maybe it's just not necessary. Time will tell me what I need to know.
ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment