Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Mother's Day today! Happy Mother's Day to you mum:)





So tired today...all my relatives were in my house today...well something happened but i'll skip that part. Is this blog available for ranting on and on about what I am constantly thinking about? I am not too sure that I want everybody to read that side of me hehe...




Sometimes you just wonder at how long it takes for a relationship to form or a friendship to form and at how short life is...we are SUCH complicated beings. How should I elaborate more? First of all...I like blogging...gives me a chance to share a little bit of my thoughts for those who are qenuinely interested in reading. okok...ciao for now:)




1 comment:

  1. hahaa.. bl0gging is a way f0r us t0 get cl0ser ^-^ ..through "stalking" h0w yr d0ing recently.. l0l~* m0st imp0rtantly is t0 kn0w that.. yr d0ing fine =)
    and w0oh0oo~enj0y yr h0liday!!
    (movie movie movieeee)

    ReplyDelete