Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thursday at dinner!

Ok this was last thursday...couzie, sis, aunt, mummy and I went to Bangsar Shopping Centre. Love that place...I can see so many beautiful cars...ALWAYS! Talk about that later...must do justice to that topic ;)

So we went to the one and only Chili's..."luurve that place"...
Lot of chatting to do that day with my cousin...mostly related to work. I had my drink...'Long Island'. So many liquors in that drink...nearly got dizzy with no food in my stomach. Sis and I had the same thing. I'm a gooood girl kay? Just one drink...i'm good. Then had some chicken...lol...so big the proportions!
I looooved the dessert most of all. To say it was lovely, would be an understatement. It was heavenly! Chocolate mud cake.
Me(above) enjoying the dessert...in 7th heaven!
It's sis(above) in choco-land! She was attempting a next top model pose( don't tell me you haven't heard of that show!) Do you see the other long island in her hand...hmm...she didn't get a chance to finish it...*wink wink*

Totally posing for the camera...

So the night ended with me crashing on the bed...could hardly stay vertical after that.

Clubbing soon gals?:D

ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment