Thursday, June 4, 2009

Moments that go by..which I love so much...I hardly know what to say...when I think about all those times. It made me so happy to be there...the peace and the serenity of having those moments...make me forget everything else. I wish I could sometimes have that once more...being there again. The only thing that could make it even better would be to share it with you.



The song 'Flying without Wings' by Westlife could make me cry...cause I can feel all that I felt then. It's not love, or hope or faith. It's just...it. When I was there...it was the happiest time of my life. Even when time has changed...and I have gone to another stage of my life...it is then that I feel...life is worth living for those moments.



I wish I could tell the one person who was there. Even if, that person did not know that they were a part of it...they were to me. It is only one person.

It is moments like that, that make me feel the meaning of being a part of this world. I love you for being there...and I miss you so much. I feel that there will come a time, when I can find the words to explain to you exactly what those moments were, and you will understand.

Rambling on about my feelings...makes me feel better.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment