Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson

I never thought that this day would come when Michael Jackson would exist to us only by tuning in to the radio and playing one of his albums or seeing his dance tapes. Despite being only an ordinary fan in the most common of ways, I feel inexplicably sad. 'Beat it', 'Thriller' and 'Billie Jean' as well as 'What more can I give' will never sound the same on my MP3 again.

MJ was a part of everyone's lives...it is easy to make a generalization like this for him.


The world would still have him in his songs and his dance steps that rocked our days. That is my only consolation.




Rest in peace Michael Jackson. You will always live in our hearts and minds.
We are lucky to have lived in the time of Michael Jackson...and mind you, it is a time that never can end.


MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment